You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world.  You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Friday, April 20, 2012

American, but...


American down!


I'm an American.

But....

Barack Obama is not my president. He's a fraud, a puppet for money men meant to deceive the ordinary citizens of my country. All of the preceding presidents of my past were the same.

The members of Congress do not represent me. They too are frauds, bought and paid for by the money men. These so-called representatives pretend to represent my interests and the interests of my fellow countrymen, but they do not.

The majority of the laws of my country are invalid and do not apply to me or anyone else. They were conceived in deception by false representatives, worded to obfuscate, and designed to manipulate and control. They are abominations.

The crimes of my country, the quiet assassinations, the hidden torture, the murders, the oppression, the lies, the legalized theft, the tyranny, and the wars, are not my crimes. They are orchestrated by a relatively small association of criminal sociopaths that thrive in the seats of power of this fallen nation.

However....

The principles of the Declaration of Independence are my principles, that all men and women are created equal, with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. "That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them (the people) shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." The government of my country has indeed become destructive of those ends, and not only that, it has quietly organized itself to prevent me or anyone else from altering or abolishing it. Instead, it alters or abolishes anyone that would dare oppose it.

The original Bill of Rights are my rights and the rights of every one of my countrymen. We have the right to own property, to speak freely, to assemble freely, to be secure in our possessions and our homes, and to bear arms. Yet all of these rights have been slowly legislated into effective oblivion by the aforementioned destructive government.

Perhaps you too are an American. Perhaps you too have seen the obscenities perpetrated in your name.

Perhaps we should unite to set things right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me