You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world.  You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Priorities


Rest In Peace?
No, Fight for Good.

 

There's something wrong here.  On this planet.  In this life.  Like a splinter in our collective mind, driving us mad.

I'm supposed to be at my daughter's marriage ceremony today.  Evidently, it's very important.  Everyone has been brainwashed to believe that, even me.  The universe has tried to show me that our priorities are all wrong.  It has done this since I was born.  It did this yesterday, when it threw up roadblock after roadblock to thwart my plans to be at the wedding, from bad weather, to flight cancellations, to traffic jams, to clocks that failed.  Unconsciously, I know the universe is talking to me.  I think we all know it.  Decades ago, I knew even my own marriage ceremony was insignificant, and I refused to have one.  Everything we are supposed to celebrate is fake.  From who won the Super Bowl, to who won the presidency, to the changing of the calendar year, to the founding of our country, to the anniversary of our birth day.  It is one massive deception, a Matrix, a huge distraction to deflect our attention from what is really important.

So what is really important?  That is the real question.

Evidently, it's not important that we are killing each other.  It's not important that sociopaths run this planet, and that we help them.  It's not important that they lead us to poison our environment, in so many ways that we lose count.  It's not important that we continue this sleep walk into self-destruction.

Well, I say it is important, extremely important.  Our priorities have been turned upside down, deliberately.  We need to address this.

My friend Jerry died yesterday as I was struggling to get to the wedding.  He had a cancerous tumor in the intestine, discovered just a couple of weeks ago.  Although everyone dies, it is not natural to die like this, from slow-acting poisons that we can't really finger that produce a slow, deadly disease that we refuse to properly cure.  Many of us are going to die like this, and it is wrong.  Most of us are going to live out our lives in this insidious Matrix, and for what?  Why aren't we tearing down the Matrix?  Think of all those that died on 9/11.  Who did that?  Powerful and evil people did that, and they lied to us about it.  They got away with mass murder, and they are still out there, running the show.

Isn't that important?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me